In conformation with the NAAC directives to maintain momentum of quality consciousness in Higher Education Institutions, Janata College has constituted an Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC). The IQAC channelizes and systematizes the efforts and measures of the College towards academic excellence with the following goals.
- To develop a quality system for conscious, consistent and catalytic programmed action to improve the academic and administrative performance.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
- Promotion of Research and Consultancy Services of faculty members.
- To ensure quality in all the operations of the institution and to ensure stakeholders satisfaction IQAC took up the continuous task of planning, monitoring and evaluating the activities of the college during the year.
- Documentation of the various programmes and activities of the college, leading to quality enhancement.
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars and quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Arrangement for feedback responses from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality related processes.
Members of the IQAC
Chairperson: Dr(Mrs) Sima Ghosh, Principal(i/c)
Co-ordinator of the IQAC: Dr. Lalzawmlien, Asst Prof. Department of Economics
Co-ordinator Contact No: 6026601386
- Sri Pradip Kumar Singha, Librarian
- Dr. Usha Rani Sharma, HoD, Manipuri
- Dr. Kh. Mani Sana Singha, Asst. Prof, Department of Manipuri
- Dr. H. Nirendra Singha, Asst. Prof, Department of Manipuri
- Sri Sanjit Muchahary, Asst. Prof, Department of Economics
- Ms. Gayotri Singha, Asst. Prof, Department of English
- Sri. Sumit Nath Choudhury, Head Assistant
- Sri Mohan Singha, President, Governing Body, Janata College
- External Members:-
- 1. Dr. Dipankar Kar, HoD, English, Guru Charan College, Silchar
- 2. Dr. Arunabha Bhattacharjee, Asst. Prof, Department of English
- External Stakeholder Member:-
- Dr. Suprabir Dutta Roy, Controller of Examinations, Assam University, Silchar